Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro Propagation Light
Our ‘Flagship’ Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro Propagation Light is a high-output LED lighting fixture. With a blisteringly high total output (PPF) of 1782 μmol/s this unit pushes LED grow lighting to the next level. If you are after the best grow light for the giant onions and leeks, this is the best, nothing beats them. Outstanding for cuttings, seeds and all plants.
Its 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips cover a 1.5m x 1.5m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage. In addition to its new lightweight and slimline design, the 660W PRO has new and improved clip-on bars making one-person assembly a breeze.
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation teamed with the ability to dim this unit down to 25% power, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grows poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a four-year warranty.
- Total output: 1782 μmol/s
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.7 μmol/J
- LUMLED white (2.85 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.8 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.5 x 1.5m area.
- Full-spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power
- Product Dimensions: 1119.6 x 1066 x 71.1mm